To be eligible for an Anderson Public Library resident card you must prove residency in Anderson City, Anderson, Stony Creek, or Union Townships of Madison County, Indiana. You may be eligible for another type of library card if you do not qualify for a resident card--please review the Library Card Issuing Policy.
- Pre-register for a library card and save time.
- Complete and submit the form.
- Your library card will be available for pickup at the selected checkout desk.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing, Monday-Friday.
- If submitted on Saturday or Sunday, your card will be ready after 11:00am the following Monday.
- You must pick up your library card within 14 days of submitting the application.
- Don't forget to bring proper identification.