Meet with a librarian for a one-on-one consultation at the Main Library. Please submit the form below to request an appointment. Appointments are scheduled daily during library business hours except Sundays and typically last 30-60 minutes. We will contact you to schedule your appointment as quickly as possible.
Please note: We will do our best to honor your Book-A-Librarian request. However, due to staff expertise and availability, your request may be delayed or declined. We appreciate your understanding.
We can assist with many topics such as:
- Computer, mobile device, Internet, and email basics
- Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- eBooks, audiobooks, music, and other digital library materials and apps
- Beginning genealogy research and tracing your family tree
- Searching the Foundation Directory nonprofits grants database
- Using the library's catalog or one of the research databases
Some things we are unable to help with:
- We do not provide medical, legal, tax, or business advice or opinions.
- We cannot assist with credit card transactions.
- We cannot type or proofread your documents.
- We do not offer technical support or troubleshooting except when it relates to library resources.