Meet with a librarian for a one-on-one consultation at the Main Library.
We can assist with many topics such as:
- Computer, mobile device, Internet, and email basics
- Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- eBooks, audiobooks, music, and other digital library materials and apps
- Beginning genealogy research and tracing your family tree
- Using the library's catalog or one of the research databases
Some things we are unable to help with:
- We do not provide medical, legal, tax, or business advice or opinions.
- We cannot assist with credit card transactions.
- We cannot type or proofread your documents.
- We do not offer technical support or troubleshooting except when it relates to library resources.
Please submit the form below to request an appointment. Appointments are scheduled daily during library business hours except for Saturdays and Sundays and typically last 30-60 minutes. We will contact you to schedule your appointment as quickly as possible.
Please note: We will do our best to honor your Book-A-Librarian request. However, due to staff expertise and availability, your request may be delayed or declined. We appreciate your understanding.