Current Library Hours
Main Library and Drive-Up Window Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Our drive-up window is located at the back of the Main Library off of Main Street before 13th Street.
Lapel Branch Library Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
During Your Visit:
- Our libraries are open for quick grab-and-go and browsing of materials. This currently includes stacks, Children's Department, and Indiana Room.
- Face masks are required per the Indiana Face Covering Requirement.
- We will only have a limited number of people in the building at a time. Because of this, we ask that you please keep your visit brief and to less than one hour.
- There will be a limited number of computers available by appointment only. Computer appointments are limited to one hour per day, per customer. Please make an appointment at the Main Library or by calling (765) 641-2456. Computers at Lapel do not require an appointment.
- Free printing, faxing, and copying is still available in the library or via the drive-up window. Printing is currently limited to 15 black and white prints per day and 2 color prints per day.
- Holds may be picked up in the library by visiting the Circulation Desk or at the drive-up window.