Anderson Public Library offers free meeting room use for nonprofit groups and civic organizations in the library district. Business use is limited and may have fees associated. Five state-of-the-art meeting rooms are available at APL, offering amenities such as audiovisual equipment, wireless Internet, and kitchenette access (upon request). Please review the policies for further details. APL staff will coordinate room selection and the library reserves the right to make or change room assignments as space dictates. Every effort will be made to accommodate as many groups as possible.
- Chief Anderson Room (Delaware + Miami rooms): seats up to 300
- Delaware Room: seats up to 120
- Miami Room: seats up to 130
- Redbud Room: seats up to 17
- Carnegie Room: seats up to 16
- Riley Room: seats up to 16
Additional Rooms (not available for reservation)
- Study Room - The main library offers two study rooms on the first floor that will accommodate six individuals. The rooms are first-come, first-served, and may not be reserved.
- Quiet Study Area - Located on the first floor near the audiovisual area. It is available for customers needing a quiet space to study or do research.
- Vending Area - Visit APL's Market Central vending area for a quick snack or soda before your group meets.
- First-floor meeting room: seats up to 44
- Second-floor meeting room: seats up to 75
Request a Meeting Room
- Meeting room requests are accepted online. If you have questions about requesting a meeting room, please call (765) 641-2451 during normal business hours.
- You may also cancel your request online.
- Reservation requests and fee payments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Special fees will apply under certain circumstances.
- Plan early! More than 175 groups take advantage of APL's meeting spaces each year.
- Call the Lapel Branch at (765) 534-4654 for reservations or more information.
Request a Meeting Room
- Meeting room fee payments may be made online using Visa, Discover, or MasterCard. Please allow two business days for processing.
- Meeting room fee payments may also be sent by mail or made in person at the Main Library or at the Lapel Branch during normal business hours. Checks should be made payable to “Anderson Public Library.”
Pay Your Fee