APL’s Homebound Services can deliver library materials right to your doorstep. Any individual within the library district who is unable to come to the library because of a physical disability or health issue is eligible for this free service.
- Large selection of regular or large print books
- Audiobooks (on CD and Playaway)
- Movies, music, magazines, video games, and board games
- Materials selected specifically to match your reading, listening, or viewing preferences
- Deliveries as often as twice each month
- For more information, contact the Homebound Services Coordinator or call (765) 641-2456.
Apply for Homebound Delivery