Anderson Public Library offers free meeting room use for nonprofit groups and civic organizations in the library district. Business use is limited and may have fees associated. Five state-of-the-art meeting rooms are available at Anderson Public Library, offering amenities such as audiovisual equipment, Wireless Internet connections, microphones, dry-erase boards, and more. Please review the policies for further details.
- Chief Anderson Room (Delaware + Miami rooms): seats up to 300
- Delaware Room: seats up to 120
- Miami Room: seats up to 130
- Redbud Room: seats up to 17
- Carnegie Room: seats up to 16
- Riley Room: seats up to 16
- First-floor meeting room: seats up to 44
- Second-floor meeting room: seats up to 75
How to Reserve a Meeting Room:
- Meeting room requests are accepted online. Please click on the "Date" within the calendar. You will be sent to a listing of available times for the selected room. Check the boxes for the time frame for your event. Click Continue to fill out a registration form for your event.
- For your convenience, you may also cancel your request online.
- Reservation requests and fee payments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Special fees will apply under certain circumstances.
- Plan early! More than 175 groups take advantage of the space each year.
- Call the Lapel Branch at (765) 534-4654 for reservations or more information. Some equipment may not be available.
Meeting Reservation Fee Payment Options:
- Meeting Room Fee Payments may be made online using Visa, Discover, or MasterCard. Please allow two business days for processing.
- Meeting Room Fee Payments may also be sent by mail or made in person at the Main Library or at the Lapel Branch during normal business hours. Checks should be made payable to “Anderson Public Library.”
The process is quick and easy! However, if you need assistance you may call the Library at 641-2451.
*Anderson Public Library staff will coordinate room selection and reserves the right to make or change room assignments as space dictates. Every effort will be made to accommodate as many groups as possible.
- Study Room - The main library offers two study rooms on the first floor that will accommodate six individuals. The rooms are first-come, first-served, and may not be reserved.
- A Quiet Study area - located on the first floor near the Audio Visual department. It is available for customers needing a quiet space to study or do research.
- Vending Area - Visit Anderson Public Library's Market Central vending area for a quick snack or soda before your group meets.